Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday...

"Sunday
In the blue, silver chromuim diner
At the soft, green cylindrical stools,
Sit the fools
Who should eat at home
Instead they pay on Sundays
For a cool orange juice or a bagel
On the soft, green cylindrical stools
Sit the fools..."
~ tick, tick...BOOM; a musical by Jonathan Larson

So, I've never really liked Sundays. I've always invariably left my homework until the last minute, so I'm stressed, rushed, and not at all looking forward to the next day. One thing I am looking forward to...two things actually. Hanukkah (easily my favorite holiday) and the Jungle Book's opening night. I'm curious to see if we can pull a pplay together in...three weeks. Less, actually. We kind of knwo our lines, have a few set peices, adn minimal costuamge. It'll be interesting...

I use ellipses a lot, don't I? Haha, I like them. They express...something. Thought process maybe. I also am prone to fragmented sentances. Emphasis. Whatever.

"I just came to say
Goodbye love
Goodbye love
Came to say,
Goodbye love
Goodbye
Just came to say,
Goodbye love
Goodbye looooooooooove
Goodbye love..."

1 comment:

. said...

Ha yeah, and you don't even have to go to church. =P
Stupid homework! =[[

But yay, Hanukkah!
Or, "Chanukkah."
Like "chotdog."

I'm hoping I can go to see the play, but my parents might be dragging me to a party of their friends after I get back from your party. =/
Are you doing it any other night?

And huzzah for fragmented sentences. x]

See you tomorrow, darling!