Up late.
Not really sure why.
It happens sometimes, y'know?
Just don't feel like sleeping for whatever reason. I toyed with making this a poem, but it obviously didn't fly.
I guess I'm too wired from the day to sleep. I had an amazing time at the HAnukkah party. Ilove my friends. They are such a unique group of people. How many teens out there would, first of all, be interested in learning about a different holiday, and two, woudl sit around and listen to the Hanukkah story. I thought it was awesome that Zach (from school, not Shakespeare camp) and I could co-tell the story. It was a fun day.
Then was the play, which went better than last night. There were fewer pregnant pauses, and the set changes were faster. Adn we had a curtain call...well, a butchery of the concept, but I suppose you coulsd still call it thus. So I was wiped out from that, adn thinking I'd come home and sleep...then I remembered the hoop dress. So I washed off my makeup and wrestled with the hoop for a few minutes before transforming myself to an elegantly clad Southern bell from teh Civil War era. It's a beautiful dress. I can't wait for the ball!!!
So after the dress, I listened to disk 3 of the Golden Compass (I don't think audio books are lame. I love being read to!! And I love the British cast that does Pullman's books) which was very good.
Most recently I ate a bowl of Caesar salad, watched the rest of Sky High on Disney, andnow I can't convince myself to sleep. Maybe I'll try to read some of that Bartimaeus book...I do have to give it back to Mark at some point...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
=] The Civil War balls are kickin'! I wish I could go!! TT-TT Oh well.
Ha and yeah; I love that Bartimaeus book. I never finished the second one, though... >< Goodness me.
<3
Post a Comment