"So scared to love
So scared to take a fall
Afraid of god and sex
Why do I wake up at all?
Today I'd like to stay at home
Hide myself from all the world
Yeah
It's hard to see but yet it's in your eyes
I'm just an empty shell
Holding on for dear life, yeah
You got one over
You really won me over
It started raining down from puddles above
It's too much information
Still I can't get enough
But then once in awhile
I take a break from the weight of
The world
Go walking for miles
Just to see you again.
The night is gone the sun is on the rise
I step out from underneath
Love is pain and truth is lies
You got one over
You really won me over
It started rainging down from puddles above
It's too much information
Still I can't get enough
I understand it still that don't make it clear
Am I the only one around who can hear?
But then once in awhile,
I take a break from the weight of
The world
Go walking for miles
Just to see you again.
I walk for miles
To see things clearly
Afraid of god and sex...
Why do I wake up at all?"
~Adam Pascal
I've listened to that song a lot lately. Not sure why. It's a little ambiguous, but it's a good song. I love Adam's lyrics. They really speak. Lyrics are sooo important to me when I hear a song. Since Ilove to sing along, I dont't want to be yelling stupid stuff at the top of my lungs when I'm pissed off. Yeah...I love soem good, storytelling lyrics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Today I'd like to stay at home
Hide myself from all the world
Yeah"
Definitely; this whole week's been like that for me. >>
Lucky us, we got today off! And, at least part of yesterday, and a little of tomorrow, too! <3
And, hey, I figured out how you can get rid of some of that energy you were speaking of earlier: you could run to my house!... and then we can throw a party, and dance like crazy. And invite boys, and you can flirt. ;] And then we can all walk around Bakerton! Yeah!....
><'
Trying to accomplish too much at once? Why not? x]
Cheer up, you pretty girl. <3 Life's too short to feel like it's all weighing you down. And if it's a boy that's botherin' you again... Well, I might have to give him a piece of my mind. xO
Can't wait to see you tomorrow! 'Specially in the play. ;] I'm sure you all will be fantastic!
Post a Comment