So I realized that in...all...of my earlier posts, I sound just a wee teensy bit emo. Haha, I'ma actually a fairly happy person, I jsut get fed up sometimes. Unfortunately, that's usually when I write. Anger and sadness engender passion, and passion creates the best writing...for me at least. I'm not generally so melancholy. That's actually my second least favorite word. My last is bosom. Meaning aside, what a stupid word. I mean really, do you say boosom, or bohsom? It doesn't roll off the tongue. Since I do a lot of Shakespeare, I tend to come across the word a lot and it really bugs me. NO! No emo-ness. Ok. I love the word "mercurial". Or "Opulence"...and "emerald" just a few of my favorites.
Aside from words, I love books. Currently, I'm in love with Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. Seriously, they rock. Read them. I'm re-reading Eclips right now and I can't stop. I've figured out that I love Jake msot because none of the vampire characters have any dimensions. Ok, enough of my rantings. Read Twilight.
What else? Hmm...I like to cook...I live to act...Yeah, that's me. Oh and I love to travel more than anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't like the word "stool." oO It just irks me. hahaha =]
Yeah, I need to read all of those... Ugh, I just need to read something beyond the books for history. x] Sweet mercy.
I love to eat your food. =]
And watch your plays. =]
Hahaha esp. since I can't cook or act. x]]
Huzzah travel! Let's do a road trip!!! =D
Post a Comment