Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rain, Rain

"Walking down the streets of nowhere with my problems in my hand
[something something] I don't understand
Then I get a funny feeling like somebody's watching me
Look across the street who do I see?
I have a hard time looking away
'Cause her eyes seem to say

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
Clouds are gone and you know why
Rainbows in the sky
Rain, rain come again
Let me tell you this my friend
Don't let showers pass you by,
Rainbows in the sky..."

There's more, but I really like that first verse. The song's by Mark, and it's my favorite of his. Just attepmting to share. And failing because I know less of the words than I thought and I can't just look him up online. :)

1 comment:

. said...

I love rainbows!
:]

Man, I've got to hear it!
Stupid boy, never tells me anything. XP

Haha and this one seems more upbeat than a song called "Rain" I listen to by Breaking Benjamin.
It seems beautiful. =]
Not that the one by Breaking Benjamin isn't. xO