I don't want to go back to school. There are some things I'm not ready to face. I enjoy being a confidant of people who trust me, but sometimes I learn things I don't want to know that might end up hurting people I love. And I don't know what to do.
This week promises to be hectic if nothing else. Between rehearsing for Grease and Mary and staying after for History lectures, I'll be lucky to get any time to think or breathe. Much less sleep. Yet, here some another week. Time continues to roll on whether or not I am ready for it. In just two months, I will be finished with my junior year of high school. A senior. Wow. I'm not ready.
Am I ever?
The only consolation is that Rent will not be leaving the Broadway stage so soon. No, that beautiful piece of art has been given a reprieve. Not to leave on June 1, now it will grace the Nederlander theatre until September 7. I have to see that show. One more time. Have to say goodbye to my dreams of playing Mimi on that stage. Well, all the world's a stage.
"And maybe all the world's a stage
Or a book so we can turn the page
And savor every word that we can read"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, I know. School is so demanding*. Last night, I was being rather incoherent at about midnight, and went downstairs and wrote some things on a bunch of post-it notes. One was like, "Not enough time! Not enough time!! No time to blink, or sleep, or breathe! Just go, go, GO! Time will catch up LATER!!" It was rather strange, 'cause I didn't remember writing it till I found it this morning.
But umm you will rock at all of the plays you do, and History will just repeat itself. Mary Girard is amazing, really, really really. =]]]
Hmm... Is anyone ready to be a senior? I mean, I'm kind of excited, but really, I'm pretty scared. Haha. I feel like just yesterday, boys had cooties and I was playing with barbies. If only. haha....
^_____^ Yay! And I'm happy about RENT! Even though, I'll probably not get to see it. -_- Oh well, that's life. Haha though maybe.
Mmmmmmmm... and that's my favorite of all of Mark's lyrics, that I've heard so far. Aside from the ones from "Since We Taped the Panes..."... or however you spell "Panes...." hahaha.
*and I umm really hope that your comment about being a "confidant" didn't directly involve me, but if it did, 'cause I totally can see it being the case, I don't want you to be mad, 'cause you're seriously one of the best people in the whole wide world. So e-mail me or something if it did and you want to. If it didn't, then totally ignore this. ah haha... ha.... >>
Sometimes, I'm really bad at life.
Post a Comment