Umm I hope that that quote applies to you. You really don't know how wonderful you are. But I do, and all of your other friends do. And we love you and want you to be happy. <3
Call me if you want to talk, no matter how terrible I am at phone talking. Or, just show up at my house, and we can hang out. I mean, you don't have to, but I'm definitely here for you. <3
1 comment:
Umm I hope that that quote applies to you.
You really don't know how wonderful you are.
But I do, and all of your other friends do.
And we love you and want you to be happy. <3
Call me if you want to talk, no matter how terrible I am at phone talking. Or, just show up at my house, and we can hang out. I mean, you don't have to, but I'm definitely here for you. <3
Post a Comment