Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hellloooooo

Yeah, I don't really have anything to say...hmm...I'm not as freaked aobut my grades as I should be. Good or bad? I seem to be happier than a lot of my friends, but what if they all get into great colleges and I don't? My grades aren't bad...I won't be stuck at WVU. I'd cry. Then run away to...anywhere not here. I love academic team...and theatre...and Mark...nothing new here.

2 comments:

. said...

Hmm don't fret about grades, it really will not be good. =[
Pshhhh and you'll get into an awesome school. <3
Haha but (as much as I hate it as well), WVU probably isn't all that bad if you take the right classes. Fleming went there. And, while he's insane and the like... he's a genius. =]

Wanna run away? Let's go! Let's go! Any time. x]

Haha academic team is the best!
And I can't wait to see you guys in your plays!! ^^
Haaaa and umm guys are poopie. ><
Though I do hope you feel better about him; this makes it sound like you do. <3
I like it when you're cheerful. :]]

. said...

Haha and the funny thing is, my blog that I posted this morning before I read yours is similar in many ways. ><