I sat in the window and saw you walking
With a girl.
You were both smiling
I haven't seen you really smile since you left my room that night
Tomb
Was I not good enough for you?
The razors slice me open
And
I
Bleed
Why can she make you laugh?
And I make you...cry?
How is that right?
I LIKED YOU.
Like?
Love?
Need.
I see you with her and I BLEED.
WHY did you have to mess EVERYTHING up?
We were friends!
Sure it dragged me down that you didn't like me that way, but I could make you laugh
You made me happy
And now I bleed.
She makes you laugh.
I watch from a distance,
Wondering what is so repulsive about me that you couldn't stand the idea of being with me.
This is the worst pain I have ever felt.
Ever.
I look i nyour eyes and remember why I fell in love
I look at your bottom lip and remember enjoying having it in my mouth.
I can't look at your arms.
Them around me was...perfection.
I love to be held.
By you.
Your arms pulling me tighter closer harder than I have ever been held
Was heaven.
I love the idea of another person wanting to be that close to me.
But you don't want that.
You are so repelled by the idea that you can no longer be around me.
I need to cry
But I can't.
I am always watched here.
I want to cry alone in my room.
I don't want anyone to be there
To hear me
To try to make me feel better.
I need to just...sob
Until I am empty of this poison.
How can this still hurt so much?!
"You take the breath right out of me,
You left a hole where my heart should be
You'll have to fight just to make it through,
'Cause I will be the death of you"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hillary Crum.
You and I need to talk.
I love you, and I don't know what exactly is going on, but I know I've felt like this before. Please send me a message?
Hang in there. ♥ And if I need to come up there and kick some ass, you better believe I'll find a way to do it.
Post a Comment